Beginnings of 2015

In case you didn't know, the first three months of 2015 are gone already.  What have you done so far?  Are you still on track with your new year resolution? 

I didn't make any official resolutions this year.  I've had so many things happening every day, it was just a constant battle to get things done everyday in preparation for the next.  I didn't make any time to really think of a resolution.  I think that's how life is for most moms.  You pick and choose what's most important in order to make it through the day and are always prepping for the next day or week or event.  In general, as you get busier with "life" events, time goes by faster, days are shorter, and before you know it, three months have passed since your last blog post!

In a nutshell, the past few months have been all about spending time with baby #6 while balancing time spent with baby #5 and the never ending laundry pile.  Baby #5 is now two and very much into testing boundaries.  She's always speaking in sentences with a few real words in between her toddler words and asking questions too.  She's very protective of her little brother, she even gets worried when her father and oldest brother holds him.  ......

And, well, here I am again.  I started this post over a month ago and I'm just getting back to it.  Baby #6 will be fours months old in the next couple of weeks.  He's figured out who mommy is - that's me, his food source!  haha!  He watches everyone who walks by him so intently, I'm sure he's going to have a favorite sibling soon. 

I've been adding on to the house tweaking list as well.  I continue to review it and fail to do anything on it.   If I only look at the list and count the number of years we've owned this place, I feel like a failure.  I'm certainly more positive and a glass mostly full type of person, so it sure feels good to at least win in one category - spending time with family!!  Yay!!  I know, priorities right? 

I'm always hoping and so I hope that as baby #6 starts to sleep more through the night that I can also get more projects done.  Here's to wishful thinking!  Wishes do come true you know. :) 



Shhh.....have a silly one (whispering).

Labels: , , ,